AutoCAD Drafter/Designer - Jewett, TX Fortune 200 company seeks to hire an AutoCAD Drafter. The primary role of the Drafter/Designer is to utilize computer-aided design systems (2D and 3D Autodesk products) to create/edit technical drawings for building construction and product manufacturing while incorporating specifications, BOM’s, and precise details.
- These responsibilities include but are not limited to, management of document control system and focusing on continuous improvement of our mill infrastructure and equipment through the use of sound drafting and design standards with respect to civil, mechanical and electrical detailing standards.
- Associate's degree in Drafting & Design Technology or related field.
- Experience using 2D or 3D software, AutoCAD, SolidWorks, Solid Edge, Pro E
- PREFERENCES BELOW:
- 4 years’ experience in Drafting and Design field.
- Experience with Autodesk products.
- Excellent benefits
- Bonus eligible
- Relocation assistance