A leading manufacturer of marking, tracking and computer printing technologies located in Lincolnshire, IL is looking for a Project Manager. Must have extensive experience in operations project management. This is a contract role that should last about 9 months. Possibility for extension and/or direct hire conversion. APPLY NOW!
- Own and Manage transformational projects designed to reduce costs, improve effectiveness and sustain Supply Chain, Distribution, Sourcing, Customer Service, Sales, Marketing, Culture, HR and corporate functions.
- Research and identify Best-In-Class strategies, processes, and organizational structures to allow the organization to implement and maintain effective operations.
- Develop system requirements as needed to implement infrastructure to support the projects and processes.
- Proactively manage major and minor projects, including hands-on management of cross-functional activities and deliverables, and management of inter-dependencies with other projects. Teams include Procurement, Manufacturing, Engineering, Quality, Service, Sales, Marketing, HR and corporate functions.
- Manage cross-functional, diverse teams in a matrixed environment with participants in numerous locations, across multiple time zones, including overseas and third-party teams and individuals.
- Identify, secure and manage resources and budgets to effectively execute the project.
- 8+ years of experience in Project Management in a matrixed, complex environment
- Ability to run projects in excess of $2M in budget and team size of 25+ participants and stakeholders
- 5+ years of experience managing projects in more than one of the following areas: Supply Chain, Service, Engineering, Marketing, Sales, HR and Corporate in a medium- to large-sized company
- PMI or similar Certification in Project Management preferred
- Comprehensive benefit package