An American corporation that manufactures agricultural, construction, and forestry machinery, diesel engines, drivetrains (axles, transmissions, gearboxes) used in heavy equipment, and lawn care equipment is looking for a Product Development Quality Engineer in the East Moline, IL area. This is a 3-year CONTRACT position. No per diem available.
- Facilitate and use System, Design and Process FMEAs (Failure Modes Effects Analysis) to establish approval criteria to identify quality failure concerns for both internal and external manufactured parts and assemblies.
- Prior to production launch, verify and approve quality plan documentation (PPAP - Production Part Approval Process).
- Gather and review data, determine root cause, facilitates resolution, and implement corrective actions. Verify manufacturing processes (control plans, assembly instructions) and confirm process capability.
- Bachelor's degree and three years of relative experience.
- Proficient Microsoft Office use.