Leading manufacturer is looking to hire a sharp Quality Manager, this position will be located in the Marshall/Granite Falls, Minnesota, area.
The ideal candidate will possess quality management experience in a manufacturing environment with a focus on the following: Quality performance and quality systems, implementing quality systems, quality audits, DMAIC, Paredo Charts, Control Charts, Corrective Actions, partnering with customers to resolve quality issues and collaborative QM leader that creates a team environment withn the plant.
This role comes with en excellent compensation package commensurate with experience ranging from $75k to $80k plus an excellent bonus opportunity.
Excellent relocation package is also available.
All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US.
- Lead process engineering efforts to identify, develop and execute process improvement initiatives which focus on cost reduction, improved quality, process efficiency flow and process stability and standardization that result in increased revenues and customer satisfaction
- Establish an direct centralized data analysis function that complies and analyzes quantitative and qualitative data to drive service improvements
- Implement innovative methods of data analysis (causal analysis, predictive modeling) and strategic/capacity planning
- Lead and drive positive change with primary focus on continuous improvement of the performance of critical processes and systems
- Bachelor's degree is preferred, Associates degree is required
- Experience leading projects in the areas of Kaizen events, Six Sigma Data Input, Time Studies, Takt time, Value Stream Mapping/Routings, cycle times etc.
- Experience as the plant champion for driving continuous improvement awareness and alignment with the Quality Management System
- All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the Unites States
- Proficient with PowerPoint
- Minitab experience his helpful
- This role comes with an excellent compensation plan commensurate with experience ranging from $75k to $80k plus an excellent bonus opportunity
- Excellent relocation package available