Manufacturing Engineer needed for a global automotive manufacturing company in the South Bend, IN area. The Manufacturing Engineer candidate will work hands on in the plant. The Manufacturing Engineer will be responsible for troubleshooting equipment, capital, process improvements, and automation. The Manufacturing Engineer will also support foundry casting, CNC machining, and assembly and finishing processes. The salary range for this role is $70-$85K. The company also offers full paid relocation for qualified candidates!
- Review and recommend process techniques to achieve quality products at reduced manufacturing costs.
- Investigate customer complaints and suggest corrective action to eliminate customer complaints concerning product performance and quality.
- Review and recommend appropriate equipment repairs and/or design modifications.
- Involved in piston manufacturing planning by bringing newly developed products into production.
- BS, Engineering
- Experience in CAD for tool/gage design
- CNC Programming experience
- Familiar with PLC Programming, Robotics and automation