A Senior Engineering Manager is needed for a leading industrial manufacturing organization in the greater Atlanta area. The Engineering Manager is responsible for leading a team of mechanical engineers and designers on with the design of new and existing products. Qualified candidates must have a BS in Mechanical Engineer, MS Preferred, and 8+ years’ of related Engineering Management experience for an organization which manufactures heat-transfer or related thermodynamic products. Relocation is available for this role.
- Responsible for all team members engaged in the mechanical design engineering function
- Direct the technical organization to ensure progress according to technical objectives within budgetary and schedule guidelines
- Oversee the design of both new and existing products; perform investigations and tests of considerable complexity
- Analyze, evaluate and plan methods of approach and organize the means to achieve solutions to highly complex technical problems.
- 8+ years’ of related Engineering Management experience for an organization which manufactures heat-transfer or related thermodynamic products
- BS in Mechanical Engineer, MS Preferred
- 3+ years' experience as a direct manager
- Must be proficient with analytical and CAD software; Requires expert knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principles involved in production of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models
- Bonus potential
- Comprehensive benefits
- 401 K with match
- Excellent relocation assistance