Simple Cycle LM6000 plant Operator for a 3 to 4 month contract with potential to extend with a client located in Northern Minnesota. This position be responsible to work at the plant site five days per week and other weekend hours as required to support power plant operational requirements. Rate listed is all inclusive.
- Operate and maintain this clients peaking plant to include all equipment such as turbines, generators, and balance of plant equipment.
- Perform routine preventative maintenance, calibration, inspection, repair, testing, adjustment, installation and removal of all electronic and electrical power plant equipment and systems
- Startup and shutdown the plant and auxiliary equipment for normal operation, and implement equipment lock-out/tag-out
- Other duties as required
- Minimum High School diploma and a minimum of three years relevant hands on operational experience with dual fueled (gas and oil) LM 6000 gas turbines equipped with GE Mark V or VI controls
- Demonstrated knowledge and ability to operate and maintain simple cycle and or aero combustion turbines (LM6000 or similar)
- A working knowledge of power cycles and the ability to work with minimum supervision