Our client, located in Jackson, MI, has an IMMEDIATE NEED for a Sr. EPC Project Manager. The Sr. EPC Project Manager will be responsible for overseeing construction projects, either upgrades or new construction, for Electric or Gas distribution/transmission facilities. Candidates need to have 8+ years of heavy industrial construction projects doing new build and/or retrofits to existing structures. Candidates need significant experience with Electric or Natural Gas projects. This is a long term contract that has the possibility to go direct hire!
- Oversee Turn-arounds, retrofits, and new construction projects for Gas and/or Electrical distribution and transmission facilities.
- Meet agreed upon scope, cost, schedule and quality objectives
- Develop and maintain project plans that provide timely deliverables in order to achieve project objectives
- Identify initial risks, issues and constraints impacting project execution
- BS in Engineering or equivalent experience.
- 8 or more years of engineering/business experience with demonstrated capability to lead medium to large scale projects, simultaneously with multiple small scale projects
- 8+ years experience leading complex projects, with impacts to large energy customers, municipalities, or agencies, preferably electric or gas transmission or distribution projects
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification is a plus