Immediate contract opportunity located near Waukegan, IL for a Test Technician at a leading manufacturer of scientific and testing equipment used for material testing. This position is responsible to perform inspection, testing and troubleshooting of material preparation equipment. The ideal candidate will have at least five (5) years of work experience inspecting, testing and troubleshooting moderately complex machines, and/or electrical systems. This position is a contract role slated to last initially for three months with the possibility for extension. APPLY NOW!
- Inspect, test and troubleshoot moderately complex machines, electrical systems
- Operate all types of test instruments
- Perform all aspects of prototype and V&V testing
- Perform inspection, testing and troubleshooting of material preparation equipment.
- Perform troubleshooting using diagnostic test instruments
- Associate’s degree or postsecondary technical certificates required
- Experience inspecting, testing and troubleshooting moderately complex testing machines, and/or electrical systems
- Experience using diagnostic test instruments (e.g. multi-meters, pressure gauges).
- Understanding of material preparation equipment
- Ability to write detailed reports accurately and process project documentation
- Contractor benefits
- PTO plan