Quality Inspectors are needed for weekend day or overnight direct hire role located in the Portsmouth, NH area for a world renowned manufacturing organization. The Quality Inspectors are responsible for performing a wide array of inspections on machined products. Inspections include visual, dimensional, and mechanical. Inspectors will be required to load, operate, and do some basic programming of CMM machines. Qualified candidates must have 5+ years’ of quality inspection experience with multi-axis machined goods, and prior experience using and programming CMM machines. Differential offered for overnight shift and relocation is available.
- Conduct complex inspections throughout the production process, including visual, dimensional, and mechanical.
- Load tests in and operate CMM with established programs; will require basic programming at times.
- Recognize any quality trends, and conduct root cause analysis.
- Train lower level inspectors on inspection tool use.
- 5+ years’ of quality inspection experience with multi-axis machined goods.
- Proficiency using and programming CMM machines; Zeiss CMM experience preferred.
- Candidates must have a foundational understanding of GD&T.
- Knowledge of 5S and conducting root cause analysis is preferred.
- Competitive benefits package.
- Differential for overnight shift.
- Relocation is available.