An American corporation that manufactures agricultural, construction, and forestry machinery, diesel engines, drivetrains (axles, transmissions, gearboxes) used in heavy equipment, and lawn care equipment is looking for a Drivetrain Product Verification & Validation Engineer in the Waterloo, IA area. This is a 1 year CONTRACT position. No per diem available.
- Manage individual test bay utilization
- Provide daily communication and work with multiple departments to obtain required resources to accomplish the test activity objectives
- Communicate current test status
- Shakedown and troubleshoot unit under test and test sequences
- Verify test limits / shutdowns (perform pretest checklist)
- 4-year degree in Mechanical or Agricultural Engineering is preferred. Electrical or Computer Engineering is also acceptable
- Matlab or any other computer programming experience is preferred.