Field Service engineer needed for a client just outside of Cincinnati. The Service Engineer is responsible for all preventative maintenance and repairs of machine tools, machines, robots, and production equipment. They diagnose issues, tear down, repair, and re-assemble intricate mechanisms and machinery including robots. Salary will be based on experience.
- Repair, alter, and overhaul machine tools, machines, robots, and production equipment. This includes diagnoses of issues, tear down, repair, and re-assembly. Hand scrape and spot cylindrical, flat, angular, and special bearing surfaces of all kinds. Check alignments and make necessary adjustments. Repair parts, order parts, and/or fabricate replacement parts.
- Responsible for all preventative maintenance and upkeep on newer and older model robots at customer sites.
- Takes service calls from customers to perform necessary maintenance.
- Document and complete service reports for all maintenance performed.
- Assist Production Technicians in fabrication, assembly, wiring, testing, troubleshooting, disassembly, packing, and installing customer specific robotic automation systems.
- Travel to customer sites regularly and occasionally outside of normal business hours and it will require overnight trips. Travel may also be required to attend meetings, trade shows, and training.
- Prefer 5+ years of experience with preventative maintenance. Prefer experience specifically in the robotic automation industry.
- Ability to read and understand drawings, diagrams, and schematics.
- PLC experience
- Robotic Troubleshooting experience