A leading manufacturer located North of Indianapolis, IN is looking for a Quality Engineer. This is a 2nd shift role. These are direct hire roles. 3-5 years of experience is ideal, but would consider entry level candidates with engineering degree and relevant internship experience. Relocation package. APPLY NOW!
Responsibilities for the Quality Engineer
- Leads in the identification and implementation of continuous improvement initiatives
- Coordinates and reports the inspection processes
- Provide feedback to suppliers about quality
- Identifies best practices and communicates with the Quality team.
- Assists in the standardization of best practices for quality improvements.
- Assures compliance to all product and process specifications
- Communicates and monitors quality policies, manuals, and ensures plant team is fully trained of content
- Participate in quality improvement projects
Requirements for the Quality Engineer
- BS required
- 0-5 years experience in an industry with structured quality systems
- Project engineering experience
- Six Sigma training a plus
- Willing to work 2nd shift role
Benefits for the Quality Engineer
- 15% annual bonus
- Relocation package
- Top notch company culture.