An American corporation that manufactures agricultural, construction, and forestry machinery, diesel engines, drivetrains (axles, transmissions, gearboxes) used in heavy equipment, and lawn care equipment is looking for a CNC and Equipment Maintenance in the Rock Valley, IA area. This is a 2-year CONTRACT position. No per diem available.
- Provide engineering design for the infrastructure for the facility, grounds, and production equipment and processes through both internal and external resources.
- Offer troubleshooting of the facility infrastructure and production equipment to support production, manufacturing, distribution and maintenance operations.
- Maintain project budget cost control on assigned projects. Offer life, safety, and building code analysis and supports and implements programs within the organization to prevent injuries and illnesses.
- Previous experience repairing CNC mills, lathes and industrial presses. Electrical Board/Programming CNC experience.
- Preventative Maintenance experience. CNC Logic understanding.