Immediate need for an Electrical Technician in Salt Lake City, Utah for a growing international packaging organization. This role is responsible to troubleshoot complex electrical systems, electric eyes, proximity switches, and other related equipment. Candidates must have a High School Diploma or equivalent with at least five (5) years of electrical manufacturing experience. Utah State Journeyman Electrician license is required.This is a direct hire opportunity. Overtime potential. Shift hours may vary depending on manufacturing demands.
Responsibilities for the Electrician
- Troubleshoot complex electrical systems, electric eyes, proximity switches, and other presence sensing devices
- Analyse electrical failures and develop effective solutions
- Install conduit, conduit fittings, supports, and pull wiring
- Use Ladder Logic and other PLC diagrams, and programs and installs PLC devices
- Properly use hand held devices, such as volt meters and other diagnostic devices.
Requirements for the Electrician
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Utah State Licensed Journeyman Electrician
- Must have at least five (5) years of electrical maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience using Ladder Logic and other PLC diagrams
Benefits for the Electrician
- Full benefits package
- PTO / Vacation plan
- Training opportunities