A leading manufacturing plant located in Gas City, IN is looking for a Safety Supervisor. This is a 2nd shift role at a company known for a top notch culture. Relocation package for non local candidates. APPLY NOW!
Responsibilities for the Supervisor
- Update Plant Safety practices documents as directed to create a safer working environment.
- File Worker’s Compensation claims as needed and maintain document files.
- Assist in safety and technical training as needed and directed.
- Work with EH&S Manager on various projects and initiatives.
- Environmental data entry, monitor reports, and maintain on-site files for inspectors.
- Assist in conducting ongoing safety inspections and audits of facilities, operations, and equipment to insure a safe working environment
- Maintain updated OSHA and EPA required written programs and recommend/conduct training as necessary
Requirements for the Supervisor
- BS degree in Occupational Safety & Health, Safety Engineering or related discipline preferred
- 2+ years of safety experience in manufacturing setting
- Project management experience a plus
- Must be willing to work 2nd shift
Benefits for the Supervisor
- Comprehensive benefit package
- 15% annual bonus target
- Relocation package