MANUFACTURING COORDINATOR contract opportunity at a highly regarded manufacturing firm in Kansas City, Mo metro. Coordinate manufacturing sales, pricing and schedule in ERP system.. Projected 6+ month assignment. Local candidates.
- Develops and maintains sales, pricing and manufacturing rules for configure to order manufacturing ERP system.
- Performs rule development, testing and validation for sales, pricing and manufacturing using expressions, local and global variables, option lists, matrices and configuration codes.
- Performs database and matrix maintenance in the ERP system
- Establishes customer/item relationships for OEM customers. Communicates with Sales, Engineering and Operations to produce shop floor paper work for each discrete item.
- Requires an Associates Degree or equivalent. (Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. )
- 2 to 3 years experience with basic manufacturing knowledge and Shop floor experience
- Ability to read and understand shop floor paperwork.
- Strong Excel skills with formulas.
- Pay rate in range shown based on extent of qualifications
- Contractor Benefits
- Exposure at a top manufacturing firm
- Local candidates