A Pipeline Construction Contractor is seeking a Entry Level PM/Estimator for the Denver, CO area-Direct Hire. You will be responsible for developing estimates for the Gas Utility and Oil & Gas Construction Projects. All maintenance on gas pipelines (high pressure gas plants).
- Prepare and or coordinate complete estimates including analyzing specifications, proposals and other documents to prepare estimates
- Estimate bid/project assigned
- Review proposal specifications, drawings, attend pre-bid meetings
- Must have at least 3 yrs. working knowledge of pipeline, utility and related
- Must have Bachelors Degree in Engineering or relevant work experience will considered
- Must have previous experience with high pressure gas plants, oil and gas infrastructure, heavy industrial or Process Industrial Construction is required
- Comprehensive benefits