CIVIL ENGINEER opportunity at a well established civil engineering firm near Nashville, TN. Need BSCE and 6+ years experience in Grading, Drainage, Utility and Site Design and either have a PE OR otherwise an EIT with plans to obtain PE registration within one year. Includes relocation assistance.
Responsibilities for the Civil Engineer
- Design roadways, grading, drainage and utilities associated with public/private and institutional projects
- Interface with clients , regulating authorities, and vendors
Requirements for the Civil Engineer
- BS Civil Engineering Degree
- Active Professional Engineering Registration OR an EIT with plans to obtain the PE within one year
- 6-15 years applicable experience in Grading, Drainage, Utility and Site Design experience
- Good interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills and ability to interface with clients, contractors, etc.
Benefits for the Civil Engineer
- Salary in range shown based on extent and years of directly applicable experience and registration status
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Relocation assistance
- Generous Bonus Potential