Multi-national maker of automotive parts seeks a QUALITY MANAGER for its manufacturing operations located in HOPKINSVILLE, KY. The QUALITY MANAGER establishes and maintains company quality standards to meet and exceed customer requirements, to include a focus on raising the quality level by with a goal of zero defects and lowering the cost of quality. IMMEDIATE, DIRECT-HIRE OPPORTUNITY WITH A WORLD CLASS ORGANIZATION!
Responsibilities for the Quality Manager
- Responsible for the manning and leadership development and of the quality team.
- Establish and maintain company quality standards to meet and exceed customer requirements
- Serve as Management Representative for TS16949 (Quality System) & ISO 14001 Environmental Systems, to include audit and measure level of quality and provide management with accurate and timely data
- Develop and implement Continuous Improvement activities which affect part quality
Requirements for the Quality Manager
- Bachelor's degree with a minimum 7 years related experience in an automotive Tier 1 supplier for manufacturing
- Demonstrated experience with Quality System Tools, to include TS auditing, PPAP, FMEA, APQP processes
- Ability to hire, train, lead, and mentor subordinates
Benefits for the Quality Manager
- The company provides a competitive benefits package to include a bonus plan and relocation assistance.