PRODUCTS APPLICATIONS SPECIALIST opportunity at a highly regarded manufacturing firm near Hannibal, MO. Need BS/BA Degree in Marketing, Business, Engineering, or similar area and 5 years experience in application engineering or industrial product manufacturing. Growth opportunity. Includes relo.
- Product management for manufactured equipment sales and applications including budget and revenue forecasting. The support, development, and planning of marketing action programs to support sales of products.
- Gathering, maintaining and analysis of market information pertaining to competitor products and customer needs.
- Development and implementation of training programs to support products.
- Management of and planning for inventory supply and customer forecasting.
- Developing and coordinating the creation of innovative product literature, & e-marketing materials.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, engineering or related field
- 5 to 7+ years of experience in EITHER vacuum pumps, vacuum system or pneumatic systems sales or application support or similar OR ANY Product Management related to industrial Equipment (such as pumps, fans. blowers, or other heavy industrial manufacturing equipment)
- A PLUS to have experience with industrial or rotating equipment
- Experience sizing and selecting appropriate vacuum OR other industrial technologies based on performance requirements and application.
- Good interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Salary in range shown based on extent of education and degree
- Nice bonus potential
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Solid well established firm
- Growth opportunity