Shift Electrician, Instrumentation & Controls, or Instrumentation & Electrical Technician with a background in heavy industry are needed for a Heavy Industry manufacturing company in the Ft. Worth area. Candidates should have knowledge of automation, variable speed motor drives, and pressure, flow, and temperature instrumentation. Hands-on troubleshooting experience with 480v motor control systems, VFD's, PLC's, and AC and DC motor drives. Looking for motivated individuals to join a team atmosphere and those who are open to rotating shifts (Dupont Schedule). Excellent health,dental, life, 401K match, OT potential.
Responsibilities for the Electrical Technician
- Troubleshoot, maintain and repair electronic equipment
- Install, calibrate, and maintain instrumentation equipment
- Conduct routine and preventative maintenance on motor control systems
- Troubleshoot, maintain, and program PLC's
Requirements for the Electrical Technician
- 3-15 years’ experience in manufacturing as a hands-on Industrial Electrical Technician
- Must have strong electrical troubleshooting skills.
- Targeting experience in heavy industry: steel, foundry, paper, chemical, power, oil & gas, refinery, mining.
- Must be open to working rotating 12 hours shifts.
Benefits for the Electrical Technician
- Excellent health,dental, life, 401K match, OT potential.