Maintenance Supervisor opportunity with a food & beverage manufacturing client located in the Springfield, MO area. This is a great growth opportunity for some that has a four year Technical Degree . This is a 5 PM-5 AM 3-2-2-3 rotating shift position that will be responsible to direct Maintenance Technicians with different areas of expertise such as electrical, instrumentation, mechanical, etc to maintain reliable plant and production equipment. Excellent benefits and this position is bonus eligible. Relocation is available for eligible candidates.
- Manage maintenance personnel performance by establishing expectations, holding themaccountable, coaching for success and developing a sense of urgency in addressing plant needs.
- Schedule and execute equipment repairs to improve equipment safety, quality and reliability.
- Work with the Maintenance Planner to develop and manage an effective preventive maintenance program.
- Partner with other departments and utilize Continuous Improvement tools to resolve ongoing problems and increase levels of plant performance.
- Work with department leadership in negotiation with other departments to secure production outages to complete priority repairs and projects
- Develop and execute training plans for maintenance personnel to enhance their skills.
- Complete other duties as assigned by plant leadership.
- BS in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or similar technical field
- 2-5 years of managerial/leadership experience (union experience is a plus)
- Food, beverage or pharmaceutical manufacturing experience
- Lean Manufacturing, TPM, Reliability Centered Maintenance or Root Cause Analysis experience is a plus
- Electrical, instrumentation and some experience with Allen-Bradley PLC controls preferred
- Some capital project experience (installing equipment) and utilities experience would be helpful
- High speed manufacturing experience is a plus