A leader in manufacturing is seeking an electrician for their location in St. Paul, MN. The primary function of the Electrician is to install, repair, construct, adjust, modify and service all types of electrical and electric equipment. Must have heavy industrial manufacturing experience/Journeyman certification. Rotating shift role. Full time permanent position, excellent benefits, growth potential.
- The Electrician should have experience working with wiring diagrams, electrical and electronic tools, gauges, calibrating and testing equipment, hand tools, drill press, grinder bench lathe, electric drills, power hack saw, wire stripper, pipe threading machine, acetylene torch, soldering iron, safety devices, walkie-talkie, etc.
- The Electrician should be familiar with AC and DC motors and generators, transformers, rectifiers, electronic controls and regulators, various mill and production equipment, electronic computing and control systems, data recording and processing equipment, control circuits, electronic gauges and detectors, industrial TV communication equipment, time clocks, vacuum tubes, transistors, transducers, wire, cable, conduit, fittings, etc.
- Assembles, inspects, adjusts, repairs or replaces faulty parts and wiring on all types of electronic devices. Makes mechanical and electrical repairs as required in connection with the servicing of electrical and electronic equipment.
- HS Diploma/GED or Associates degree
- Current Journeyman Card (Class A or B)
- At least 2 years of related work experience in an industrial manufacturing setting
- PLC experience is a plus
- Must be able to work 8 hour rotating shifts
- Competitive hourly pay + OT
- Benefits from 1st day of hire - medical, dental, vision, perscription and etc.