Excellent Heavy Manufacturing company in the Williamsport area is seeking a Manufacturing Supervisor Individual should have strong exposure to Manufacturing (continuous improvement, Six Sigma, etc.) coupled with the ability to motivate, lead, schedule production for a team . MUST be open to quarterly rotating shifts. Excellent health/dental/vision, 401K, bonus opportunities.
- Supervise production operation
- Responsible for managing daily production and operations while working to optimize efficiency and productivity, and achieve customer service and profit goals in a safe and environmentally sound manner
- Responsible for providing leadership that result in positive employee relations, teamwork, efficiency and product quality.
- Train and coach production employees
- Associates or equivalent work history/Bachelors Engineering preferred
- Minimum of five years of experience in metals related manufacturing environment.
- Experience in Six Sigma, SPC, TQM and team organization is desired.
- 401K, Health/Dental/Vision, Bonus, Tuition Reimbursement