An American corporation that manufactures agricultural, construction, and forestry machinery, diesel engines, drivetrains (axles, transmissions, gearboxes) used in heavy equipment, and lawn care equipment is looking for a Manufacturing Engineer in the Fargo, ND area. This is a 1-year CONTRACT position. No per diem available.
- Establish routings, methods, layouts, tools, costs, methods documentation, quality plans and labor standards for revisions to current operations and/or new parts or programs of moderate scope.
- Provide support and trouble shooting for current operations. Research, collect, analyze data, and implement solutions. Innovate and execute cost reduction, quality, safety, and ergonomic improvement ideas.
- Lead analysis, development and implementation of new manufacturing processes and technology. Review and make changes to existing performance pay plans; help in the development of baseline data for new performance pay plans.
- Bachelor's degree is preferred, but equivalent experience is acceptable.
- At least two years of experience with manufacturing and working on a production floor.