An American multinational corporation specializing in Internet-related services and products is currently seeking a HWOps Networking Project Coordinator in The Dalles, OR area. This is a 9-month CONTRACT position. No per diem available.
- Prepare and track work orders, take part in key projects, and communicate with stakeholders both internally and externally in a professional, effective manner.
- Create reports, maintain spreadsheets, generating reports, and etc. Help in the preparation of presentations and assist with correspondence, memos, charts, tables, graphs, plans, etc.
- Assist Program Managers with scheduling and analysis. Maintain workforce management databases. Handle highly sensitive, confidential, and non-routine information.
- Bachelor's degree is preferred.
- At least 2 years of experience in infrastructure, information technology, or project management.