An American corporation that manufactures agricultural, construction, and forestry machinery, diesel engines, drivetrains (axles, transmissions, gearboxes) used in heavy equipment, and lawn care equipment is looking for a Schedule Planner in the Waterloo, IA area. This is an 3-year CONTRACT position. No per diem available.
- Schedule production and service parts. Accelerate production and purchased parts. Organize needed parts from other company departments.
- Coordinate and communicate the implementation of engineering and material changes. Help the production department in manpower planning.
- Assist in coordinating the department's inventory, integrity, and accuracy, including production and scrap reporting.
- Bachelor's degree in a business related field.
- 3 years of relevant experience in a manufacturing environment is preferred.