Leading industrial manufacturer is looking to hire a sharp Automation Controls Engineer. This position is located near the Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania area. The Automation Controls Engineer will support new and existing in-house control systems. The ideal candidate needs a strong background and technical knowledge of Motion Control Systems, preferably Trio and/or Cleveland Motion Control Systems.
The Automation Controls Engineer salary is commensurate with experience ranging from $80k - $100k plus an opportunity for a yearly bonus. Relocation is provided for candidates willing to relocate. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
- Review and verify all buyout control system components including electrical panel design - Specify, design, and guide technicians on installation of in-house systems
- Develop, implement, and troubleshoot PLC programs, HMI screens, pneumatics, hydraulics, motion control software for new and existing control systems using stepper and servo control systems
- Develop, implement, and troubleshoot machine vision systems for in process function as well as capturing quality characteristics
- Travel to 3rd party facilities to test, troubleshoot, install and verify control systems
- Must have experience with one of the following Motion Control System's: Trio, Cleveland, Dalsa, Cognex, Industrial Robots, and/or Delta Hydraulic Servo Controls
- Strong background with programming and troubleshooting Siemens and/or Allen Bradley Controls
- Strong experience with 2D design software programs, SolidWorks preferred
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Full-Time, Direct Hire Position
- Salary commensurate with experience ranging from $85k - $100k, plus an opportunity for a yearly bonus
- PTO, 401k, Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, etc.
- Relocation is provided for candidates willing to relocate