Branch Manager direct hire opportunity with a food & beverage manufacturing company at their distribution center located approximately 1 hour East of the Pittsburgh, PA area. This position will have full responsibility for management of the branch to include direct supervision of the Route Sales
Supervisor(s) while also providing management supervision, direction, and leadership to the route sales and load out personnel. Client offers great benefits and this position is bonus eligible. Relocation assistance is available.
- Ensuring the efficient operation of the branch and optimizing distribution routes to increase sales and reduce operating costs
- Direct and coordinate activities of Route Sales staff to insure maximum performance relative to product delivery, service and good customer relations.
- Expense management and control, including shrink, labor and overhead costs
- Investigate and resolve customer complaints related to in-store service and delivery.
- Ensures compliance with all applicable DOT regulations
- Management responsibility involving staffing, conducting performance appraisals, training and developing subordinates, promotions, salary increases, terminations, disciplinary actions, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree preferred and a minimum of 3 years of supervisory experience (will consider non-degreed candidates with direct related experience)
- Demonstrated experience managing personnel in a distribution & logistics environment (food & beverage product ideal but will consider other products)
- Demonstrated hands on management skills with the ability to coach, train and motivate personnel at all levels
- Strong skills in organization, prioritization, and attention to detail.
- DOT qualified and licensed to drive trucks utilized in Branch Operations would be ideal
- Lean Six Sigma experience would be a plus
- Direct Store Delivery experience would also be helpful
- Excellent Benefits to include 401K, Medical, Dental, Vision, etc.