Immediate contract opportunity located near Versailles, KY for a global manufacturer of fastening products. This position is responsible to build, test, troubleshoot, repair and modify developmental and production electronic components, parts, equipment, and systems. Associates degree is preferred and at least two (2) years of electrical troubleshooting experience to be considered. This assignment is slated to last initially for three (3) months. APPLY NOW!
- Checks functioning of newly installed equipment and troubleshoots existing equipment as necessary.
- Adjusts, calibrates, aligns, and modifies circuitry and components
- Lays out, builds, tests, troubleshoots, repairs and modifies developmental and production electronic components, parts, equipment, and systems
- Assembles experimental circuitry (breadboard) or complete prototype model
- Recommends changes in circuitry or installation specifications to simplify assembly
- Writes technical reports and develops charts, and schematics to describe and illustrate system's operating characteristics
- Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school is preferred
- Must have at least two (2) years of electrical troubleshooting experience in a manufacturing environment
- Electrical troubleshooting skills (schematics, measurements, repair)
- PLC troubleshooting experience
- Contractor benefits
- PTO plan