An engineering services company located in Exton, PA is looking for a Modicon PLC Developer. This is a 3 month contract opportunity with the opportunity for future work beyond the contract. This can be a remote opportunity as long as you are willing to travel to PA for a few days during the ramp up. APPLY NOW!
- Development and testing of Modicon PLC
- Modicon M580 PLC, Hot Standby configuration and programming (function block programming) - Ethernet X80 remote IO racks configuration
- Integration of Ethernet IP, Modbus TCP and BACnet devices with the PLC - Configuration of the end devices (weigh scales, Numatics manifolds, Stahl IO, Process chiller, GE VFDs).
- Messaging between the M580 and M340 processors.
- Messaging between the M580 and CompactLogix processors.
- CompactLogix PLC programming and troubleshooting (code is being written to support OEM data transfer between M580 and CompactLogix).
- Cisco switch configuration to support device level self-healing ring requirement.
- Must have experience developing and testing Modicon PLC
- No degree required
- Comprehensive benefit package