An American corporation that manufactures agricultural, construction, and forestry machinery, diesel engines, drivetrains (axles, transmissions, gearboxes) used in heavy equipment, and lawn care equipment is looking for a Assembly Manufacturing Engineer in the Ankeny, IA area. This is a 3-year CONTRACT position. No per diem available.
- Plan, organize, and perform manufacturing engineering work for a project or process. Work in a team environment within either the enterprise product delivery process or the enterprise order fulfillment process.
- Provide support and trouble shoot for current operations. Research, collect and review data and implement solutions. Innovate and implement cost reduction, quality, safety, and ergonomic improvement ideas.
- Lead analysis, development, and implementation of new manufacturing processes and technology. Analyze and implement changes to existing performance pay plans; help in the development of baseline data for new performance pay plans.
- Bachelor's degree in an engineering or technical discipline and 3 years of experience.
- Experience with AutoCAD, FactoryCAD, Pro E, line balancing, industrial engineering, and/or line simulation.