Senior Engineering Manager opportunity with a well established manufacturing client located in the Mobile, AL area. This position will manage a team of plant support engineers with a primary responsibility for facilities and large capital projects. This position is bonus eligible. Excellent benefits and relocation package.
Responsibilities for the Engineering Manager
- Effective management of large capital improvements projects
- Management of up to 25 employees, including a mix of Engineers, around capital projects and facility upgrades.
- Direct career development of engineering staff and overall plant Mechanical and Electrical Engineers
- Other duties as typical and required in a role at this level
Requirements for the Engineering Manager
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related scientific or engineering discipline
- Large capital project management experience (30+ Million)
- 15+ years experience in a High Speed manufacturing environment
- Demonstrated management of larger teams of Engineers (20+)
- Strong technical understanding of manufacturing systems and broad industry knowledge
Benefits for the Engineering Manager
- Excellent benefits to include Profit sharing, 401K, Health Care, Tuition assistance and more
- Relocation Assistance
- Bonus eligibility