A leader in developing and providing healthcare in the areas of behavioral health, gastrointestinal conditions, rare diseases, and regenerative medicine is looking for a Commercial Device Engineer in the Barrington, IL area. This is a 3-month CONTRACT position. No per diem is available.
- Candidate will support current Commercial Devices Engineering (CDE) projects for on-market support and market expansion.
- Primary work will be for Administration System Qualification (ASQ) for drug delivery devices and will include writing protocols, conducting engineering laboratory testing under direction of supervisor, analysis of data, and writing of reports.
- Work with Contract Manufacturing Facilities, and coordinate sterilization and biocompatibility testing under direction of supervisor.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, or Plastics/Polymer Engineering.
- Experience working in mechanical testing environment is preferred. Experience working with technician staff is preferred.