Shift Electrician in Ft Wayne, IN for our client in the metals industry. A strong knowledge of automation, variable speed motor drives, and pressure, flow, and temperature instrumentation is required. Hands-on troubleshooting experience with 480v motor control systems, VFD's, PLC's, and AC and DC motor drives is also needed. You should have a background in heavy industry (steel, paper, chemical, oil & gas, power, or related industry). Must be open to rotating shifts. 87k 1st year total comp. $100k in 2-3 years.
- Troubleshoot, maintain, and program PLC's
- Conduct routine and preventative maintenance on motor control systems
- Install, calibrate, and maintain instrumentation equipment
- Troubleshoot, repair, and install thermal, flow and pressure meters
- Associate degree and/or formal technical training highly preferred
- Navy Nuclear experience highly desired
- 3-15 years experience in manufacturing as a hands-on Electrician
- Experience with 480v motor control systems, VFD’s VC drive, PLC programming, Siemens and AB preferred
- Strong knowledge of electrical theory.
- Must be open to working rotating 12 hours shifts
- Excellent benefits
- Conservative1st year comp for qualified candidate in the 87k
- 2nd year - 97k
- 3rd year - 106k