Immediate contract opportunity located in Las Vegas, NV for a Project Manager for an established telecommunications organization. This position is responsible to manage wireless project activities to ensure completion of project/milestones are within the scope of the project. Candidate must have previous experience in Telecom Project Management. This is a contract opportunity. APPLY NOW!
- Manage project activities to ensure completion of project/milestones are within the scope of the project.
- Manage all aspects of material management including inventory need and cost with the supply chain teams.
- Provide oversight of contract labor requirements, costs, and invoice validation.
- Understand and manage project risks and provide corrective actions to both resolve and mitigate risk to the project.
- Build relationships with all boundary partners to ensure project cooperation and inclusion.
- Travel within the assigned region/market to complete projects as assigned.
- Previous experience in Telecom Project Management
- Experience with material management including inventory need and cost
- Experience providing contract labor requirements, costs, and invoice validation
- Prefer experience within multiple service tools such as Optix/TOMS, UET Remedy, iProc
- Contractor benefits
- PTO plan