Immediate opportunity for a Project Engineer located near Fishers, IN for a growing industrial manufacturer that services the industrial and transportation markets. This role is responsible to manage the completion of environmental, facility, and process improvement projects, in addition to managing projects from conception through completion. Candidates must have a Bachelor degree in Engineering, Project Management or related field and at least four (4) years of project management experience in a manufacturing, metals or related environment. Willing to consider Associates degree with directly related plant project experience. This a direct hire opportunity to join a stable and growing organization. Relocation assistance is available for the ideal candidate.
- Responsible for project development and implementation
- Oversee production employees and contractors in the completion of environmental, facility, and process improvement projects
- Responsible for preparation of project cost quotes and managing projects within budget requirements.
- Execute various system and equipment upgrade projects from conceptualization to start up.
- Create capital budgets for future projects.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, Project Management or related discipline
- Willing to consider Associates degree with directly related plant project experience
- Must have at least four (4) years of project experience within a manufacturing, metals, steel or related environment
- Must be proficient with AutoCAD
- Experience working in a Union environment is highly coveted
- Allen Bradley experience is highly coveted
- Full benefits package
- PTO / Vacation plan
- Relocation assistance for regional candidates