An American corporation that manufactures agricultural, construction, and forestry machinery, diesel engines, drivetrains (axles, transmissions, gearboxes) used in heavy equipment, and lawn care equipment is looking for a Project Engineer in the Ankeny, IA area. This is a 7-month CONTRACT position. No per diem available.
- Make sure dates for design milestones are updated. Weekly to bi-weekly query primary engineers, understand progress and hurdles, process date updates in the system. Assure engineering feedback is up to date.
- Facilitate communication and requests. Assure priority of activities with the test department. Write and process work order and test requests.
- Manage information and requests between PE and the cross functional departments. Execute design needs to support the primary engineers. Design parts and components, might include assemblies and small system design work.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering and 3 years of relevant experience.
- Experience with modeling, Creo from a design standpoint, and NCAA.