Electrical Controls Engineer opening with a large, stable manufacturer in a rural area located near the Evansville, IN area. This position will work with a multi-disciplined engineering and technical project team managing and executing capital projects as well as keeping up with the day to day activities in the manufacturing plant. Relocation is available for eligible candidates.
- Provide leadership in the initiation, design, development and optimization of manufacturing and supporting processes
- Work with the Project Team on single or multiple product or process improvement projects with a financial scope of up to $1 MM to $5 MM from conception through commercialization
- Identify complex technical issues and provide necessary solutions to eliminate root cause
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's or advanced degree in Electrical Engineering from an accredited college or university
- Approximately 6 or more years of manufacturing experience ideally in a variety of plant and staff assignments
- Demonstrated experience with manufacturing control systems, PLC's, variable speed motor drives, HMI (Human Machine Interfaces), sensors, automated inspection systems, vision inspection systems, etc.
- Experience with Allen Bradley PLCs; Rockwell / Modicon PLCs; AC Variable Frequency Drives; Honeywell DCS Experience - TDC3000 / Experion
- Experience with Rockwell Controls - Motion Control and Servo Systems / Control Net Communications / Safety Systems and Modicon 984 control systems / Modbus plus
- Knowledgeable in power distribution systems (up to 15KV)