A leading manufacturer of marking, tracking and computer printing technologies located in Lincolnshire, IL is looking for a Technical Writer. This is a contract role that should last about 6-9 months. Possibility for extension and/or direct hire conversion. APPLY NOW!
- Responsible for the development of technical documentation to support products.
- Develop and write technical content including descriptions, installation procedures, operating instructions, maintenance and troubleshooting information.
- Conduct interviews with SMEs to gather data for content.
- Responsible for handling multiple projects at one time in a dynamic environment and publishing deliverables in one or more formats.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5+ years experience preferred
- Good writing skills with the ability to clearly translate technical information into easily used and understandable text and illustrations.
- Excellent interpersonal skills necessary to communicate with engineering, marketing, SMEs and external team members to obtain the information necessary to carry out assignments.
- Knowledge of electronic publishing including FrameMaker, Acrobat and graphic applications.
- Comprehensive benefit package