Leading industrial manufacturer is seeking a Field Service Engineer. This position will be based out of the Hartford, Connecticut area. The Field Service Engineer will be required to travel regionally (on the road) up to 90%. Candidates must have a strong electrical background troubleshooting and/or programming PLC's.
The Field Service Engineer hourly rate is commensurate with experience ranging from $24 to $30 an hour, PLUS OT, Double Time on Weekends, Travel Reimbursements, Per Diem Meal Allowance, 401k w/ company match, PTO, Sick Days, Personal Days, etc. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
- Coordinate activities concerned with installing equipment, investigating and resolving customer reports of technical problems with equipment, and eliminating future operational or service difficulties.
- Provide hands-on technical assistance to troubleshoot and repair equipment, maintain records of performance reports, and provide customer service to expedite repairs.
- Develop and conduct training on the safe operation of the equipment and demonstrates skills to trainees, including team members and customers.
- Ability to travel regionally, up to 90%
- Strong electrical background with PLC programming and troubleshooting
- Strong background in either one of the following: Allen Bradley, Siemens, Wonderware, etc.
- Valid Driver's Licence
- Full time, permanent position
- Salary commensurate with experience ranging from $24 to $30 an hour, PLUS time and a half after 40 hrs and double time on weekends
- Full time benefits, PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, OT, Double Time, Hardship Pay, Travel Pay, Meal Allowance, etc.