An American corporation that manufactures agricultural, construction, and forestry machinery, diesel engines, drivetrains (axles, transmissions, gearboxes) used in heavy equipment, and lawn care equipment is looking for an OFP Manufacturing Engineer in the Davenport, IA area. This is a 1-year CONTRACT position. No per diem available.
- Through data driven proactive projects, improve Safety, Quality, Efficiency, and Delivery. Improve departmental Raw in Process (RIP) and Point of Usage (POU) inventory locations to facilitate part replenishment.
- Investigate quality issues, identify root causes, and implement corrective actions. Participate in PFMEA's and Control Plans. Create and change Operator Method Sheets as necessary.
- Apply mistake proofing methodology proactively to high risk processes and recurring quality nonconformance issues. Process Engineering Change Notifications using C-Projects. Support kitting through the use of SAP Cart.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Technology, or equivalent experience.
- 3 years of Manufacturing Engineering experience in a final assembly environment. Knowledge of Continuous Improvement, Safety, and Ergonomics in Manufacturing.
- Proficiency in WPlanner, VisView, FactoryCAD, Pro-E, AutoCAD, ME SAP functions, and AMES is preferred.