Multi-national maker of automotive parts seeks an ENVIRONMENTAL, HEALTH, & SAFETY (EHS) ADMINISTRATOR, for its manufacturing facility located in NEWTON, NC. The EHS ADMINISTRATOR is responsible for the analysis and implementation of environmental, health, and/or occupational safety programs within a manufacturing facility. IMMEDIATE, DIRECT-HIRE OPPORTUNITY WITH A WORLD CLASS ORGANIZATION!
- Identifies and monitors real or potential hazards in accordance with prescribed procedures at the work place, ensuring compliance with company and regulatory requirements
- Observes and determines the nature/extent of unsafe work practices, and participates in the development of corrective actions
- Compiles and analyzes data related to exposure factors concerning occupational illnesses/accidents and prepares professional reports for management
- BS / AS Degree with at least 2 years experience in Health & Safety in a manufacturing organization
- Demonstrated knowledge of local, state, and federal laws relating to environmental, health, & safety activities in a manufacturing plant
- Automotive industry experience highly desired
- The company provides a competetive benefits package to include relocation assistance