TEST ENGINEER opportunity at a top manufacturing firm in southeastern Kansas. Need BS Engineering and minimum 3 years of automated test and controls experience. Includes relocation.
- Design systems of electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic controls for machines and test equipment related to automotive components
- Use knowledge of computer-aided design and applying knowledge of electricity, electronics, hydraulics, and pneumatics.
- BS degree in Mechanical, Electrical, or Computer Engineering
- 3+ years overall experience with automated test and controls, A PLUS to have automotive manufacturing experience
- 1+ years of LabVIEW programming
- Experience with one or more of (a) CompactDAQ with C series modules, (b) Smart Cameras with NI Vision Builder, (c) Light curtains, safety laser scanners and two-hand anti-tie down controls, and (d) OrCAD Schematic Software
- A PLUS to have experience with (a) Mitsubishi PLC’s with HMI and (b) Mitsubishi Robots
- Good interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Salary in range shown based on specific related qualifications
- Bonus potential
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Solid manufacturing firm, growth opportunity