A global power leader, is currently seeking a Materials Planner in the Memphis, TN area. This is a 1-year CONTRACT assignment. No per diem available.
- Plan, order, and accelerate the shipment of materials needed in the manufacturing process. Maintain proactive contact with suppliers to understand order status, packaging problems, and Electronic Data Interchange problems.
- Provide information for affected cross-functional areas including shop operations, purchasing, Supplier Quality I, and product engineering.
- Work with supplier to resolve issues regarding procedures, delivery, status updates, pricing, and other matters. Track, analyze, and maintain evolving data for new product introduction.
- BS Degree (BS in Business or Supply Chain preferred)
- Experience working in a supply chain is preferred.