An American corporation that manufactures agricultural, construction, and forestry machinery, diesel engines, drivetrains (axles, transmissions, gearboxes) used in heavy equipment, and lawn care equipment is looking for an Electrical Test Technician in the Fargo, ND area. This is a 3-year CONTRACT position. No per diem available.
- Work with design engineers on building test fixtures, debug circuitry, and perform testing. Rework products per company and industry standards.
- Perform intermediate inspection, test and failure analysis as necessary to determine cause of defective electronic assemblies. Document and maintain records relating to work performed.
- Conduct manual test of intermediate electronic circuits and PCBs according to engineering instructions. Communicate with both internal and external customers. Design and build intermediate engineering test boxes.
- Associate's degree in Electronics or a two-year technical diploma, equivalent military certification, or equivalent experience.
- Three or more years of related experience in electronics, manufacturing, or engineering is preferred.