Leading manufacturer is seeking a Quality Engineer. This position is located in Knoxville, Tennessee. The Quality Engineer should have at least 3+ years of experience working in quality engineering in an automotive manufacturing environment. The ideal candidate will be successful executing PPAP, APQP, Control Plans, and FMEA documents as well as having a strong background in Six Sigma and Continuous Improvement Processes.
The Quality Engineer salary is commensurate with experience ranging from $55k - $70k. Relocation is provided for candidates willing to relocate. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
- Use tools like Risk Analysis, statistical data analysis, statistical process control, sample plan development, and process capability analysis to ensure quality and effectiveness of products
- Ensure PPM defect performance and drive continuous process improvement by utilizing Six Sigma Processes
- Identify, communicate, and resolve supplier quality issues by validating improvement processes and creating robust control plans
- 3+ years of experience working in quality engineering in an automotive manufacturing environment
- Strong background preparing and executing PPAP, APQP, FMEA, SPC, and Control Plan documents
- Strong background with all TS-16949 quality procedures
- Strong background in Six Sigma, Continuous Improvement, and Lean Manufacturing
- Full-Time, Permanent Position
- Salary commensurate with experience ranging $55K - $70K
- Full-time benefits provided, PTO, Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, etc.
- Relocation package available