A leading manufacturing plant located north of Jackson, TN is looking for a Manufacturing Engineer. This is a direct hire role at a company with a top notch culture. Excellent relocation package. APPLY NOW!
Responsibilities for the Manufacturing Engineer
- Assist with the reliability programs at the plant - predictive and preventative
- Implements capital projects for the Plant
- Defines and maintains all drawing and work flow documentation of Plant operations.
- Leads the plant implementation team in implementing new products and/or processes
- Perform root cause analysis in order to resolve equipment issues
Requirements for the Manufacturing Engineer
- BS required
- 3+ years of manufacturing engineering and maintenance engineering experience
- Must have experience with predictive and preventive maintenance
- Experience with automation equipment
Benefits for the Manufacturing Engineer
- Comprehensive benefit package
- 15% annual bonus target
- Excellent relocation package.