An American corporation that manufactures agricultural, construction, and forestry machinery, diesel engines, drivetrains (axles, transmissions, gearboxes) used in heavy equipment, and lawn care equipment is looking for a Material Coordinator in the East Moline, IL area. This is a 10-month CONTRACT position. No per diem available.
- Support the production line for inventory shortages, root cause analysis of issues, and anticipating future material shortages.
- Coordinates for multiple departments the gathering of, accelerated shipment, production, and delivering material on time. Includes managing the movement of rejected material to source.
- When material shortages occur, find and correct the root cause. Make suggestions for solutions and improvements.
- Audits material replenishment cycles and accuracy and may create material replenishment plans with assistance. Solve any inventory errors and accelerate the shipment of parts to guarantee that production remains uninterrupted.
- 2+ years of supply or inventory management experience is preferred
- Experience in data analysis and problem solving skills. Manufacturing experience is preferred.
- MRP Planning knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft Office - Excel and Outlook, are required.